- The Club Spa
- Why here?
The Club Hotel & Spa is a chic AA Red Star luxury hotel situated in the center of St Helier, a few hundred meters from the main shopping street and a short walk to the beach. The hotel boasts a luxury spa including a full thermal suite with rasul mud room, indoor salt water pool and outdoor pool; Michelin Star and 5 AA Rosette restaurant Bohemia, as well as Bohemia bar with its rooftop terrace and fireplace which serves an extensive bistro menu for lighter meals and an evening honesty bar. The Club Hotel & Spa is a favourite among foodies, regularly named as one of the best rated hotels in Jersey.
38 rooms and 8 suites, all with kingsize feather beds dressed in Frette bed linen, and bathrooms kitted out with Elemis toiletries.
- free car parking
- complimentary use of The Club Spa’s pools and thermal suite
- Bohemia roof top bar & terrace
- Michelin-starred and 5 AA Rosette Bohemia
- Bohemia Bar for lighter meals
- Honesty Bar for guests
- air conditioning
- flat screen TVs with DVD/CD player
- Elemis toiletries
- free Wifi throughout hotel
- Spa and gourmet packages available
The Daily Mail
"Bohemia Restaurant is the jewel in The Club’s crown."
Choose from the Michelin-starred Bohemia Restaurant, the more laid-back Bohemia Bar and, for guests, the Honesty Bar.
A masterclass in Michelin-starred fine dining, the chic and cutting-edge Bohemia Restaurant led by Steve Smith is winning plenty of attention for its exciting flavour combinations and luscious contemporary presentation.
Bohemia Bar is a haven for cocktails, champagnes and wines with casual seating for up to 60 guests.
There is either relaxed bistro-style bar food, or a light tea menu, served throughout the day, and with its chic surroundings and vibrant energy this really is the perfect place to relax and enjoy great company.
It's also where a new cocktail was invented. Ask the barman about Lanique.
The Club Spa
The Rasul Mud Treatment is very popular with couples while the Aromatic Fusion massage combines the best eastern and western practices to alleivate stress. The Club Spa offers a fantastic range of treatments, has indoor and outdoor pools, a thermal suite and much more. The pools and thermal suite are free for all hotel guests.
- Book the chef's table (if you can) and see a Michelin-starred kitchen operate from the comfort of your own private luxury booth
- Bohemia Bar has a cool and vibrant vibe, and was where the popular drink Lanique with a twist was invented
- The Rasul mud treatment is a fun way for you and your partner to wallow in mud while getting a great treatment
- Hotel Booking
- Hotel & Travel Booking