- Ayush Wellness Spa
- Why here?
With its 19th century French chateau looks, Hotel de France is home to a leading Ayurvedic wellness spa and a truly tranquil destination for a relaxing spa break.
126 bedrooms, including suites, spa rooms, family doubles, twins and singles
- one of Britain's leading wellness spas
- leisure spa complex
- beauty and hair salon
- gym and weights room
- three restaurants (seasonal)
- plasma TV
- tea- and coffee-making facilities
- in-bedroom safe
- free wifi
- Ayush Wellness Spa voted Best Spa in the South West & Channel Islands in the prestigious Good Spa Guide Awards 2014
Enjoy the finest Oriental cuisine in Jersey
With its modern, fresh approach to Eastern cooking, Saffrons is not your traditional Indian restaurant. The restaurant mixes the Ayurvedic philosophy of 'balance in all things' with the best local produce to create a deliciously chic menu and a modern and airy atmosphere.
Hotel de France Garden View Restaurant
Contemporary, informal and stylish, Garden View Restaurant offers bistro-style dining
- Ayurvedic wellness spa voted the best in the southwest and Channel Islands
- The healthy Indian fusion of Saffrons Restaurant
- The magnificent landscaped gardens and spacious sun terrace
Promoting detoxification and rejuvenation, this helps you gain balance and enrich your life.
Five-Night Rebalancing Ayurvedic RitualAyush Wellness Spa at the Hotel de France offers an award-winning package where you enjoy five days using the hotel's facilities
- Hotel Booking
- Hotel & Travel Booking