- L'Horizon Spa
- Why here?
Situated directly on St Brelade’s Bay, one of the most beautiful beaches in Jersey, L’Horizon is a beach destination like no other. With its soft golden sands, crystal clear waters, and fresh air, it has a unique beach feel. Built in 1850 by George Hicks, a colonel in the Bengal Army, the interior of L'Horizon is of pure elegance, full of space and light. Guest rooms are of a contemporary finish echoing the colours of the beach. The majority of the guest rooms are sea-facing and benefit from a balcony to relax on to watch the postcard-style view of the bay. Further upgrades to junior suites and suites are available where they are named after an island bay.
- directly located on the beach
- ocean-view bedrooms with balconies
- flat-screen TVs
- in-room tea and coffee facilities, including fresh milk and still and sparkling water replenished daily
- coffee machines in deluxe ocean view rooms, junior suites, and suites
- complimentary wifi in guest bedrooms and public areas
- reverse cycle air condition in all rooms
- 24-hour reception, and concierge, bar, and room service
- three restaurants; The Terrace is open May to September for alfresco dining
- AA Rosette Awards – The Grill
- Famous for serving afternoon tea in the Atlantic Lounge and Terrace
- sun terrace and complimentary sun lounger hire on the beach
- recently refurbished spa, including six new treatment rooms, a relaxation room, and sleep room
- 15 metre indoor pool
- steam room
- spa pool
- small gym including a power plate
- complimentary parking
Please note that all facilities may not be available in order to adhere to Government of Jersey Covid-19 guidelines.
The Grill awarded two AA Rosettes
The Terrace at L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa
When the weather is good, you can enjoy the amazing view across St Brelade's Bay, and food freshly cooked alfresco.
The Atlantic Lounge at L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa
Situated adjacent to the lounge and reception, with views out over the ocean and St Brelade’s Bay, this more relaxed dining area is ideal for families or guests wanting something a little less formal
With recently refurbished facilities, and overlooking the ocean and St Brelade’s Bay, the L'Horizon Spa is the perfect place to indulge in a spa day experience. Located on the beach with floor to ceiling windows by the 15 meter pool, you can sit, relax and watch the sun setting over the bay.
In addition to the pool, the spa has a steam room, sauna and spa pool and a small gym.
- on your doorstep is the UK's 4th best beach, as named by Trip Advisor UK in 2014
- you can eat alfresco, overlooking St Brelade's Bay and the ocean, and sample the L'Horizon's Famous Afternoon Tea
- the recently-refurbish spa includes treatment rooms, a relaxation room, and a sleep room, and a pedicure and manicure area
- it's part of the Hand Picked Hotels collection
- Hotel Booking
- Hotel & Travel Booking