Enjoy treatments at Spa Sirène, pampering yourself and your partner in relaxed and beautiful surroundings. The fantastic spa facilities include a heated vitality pool, steam therapy, tranquil rest room and a fully-equipped gym.
A capital day in St Helier
Enjoy a fabulous day in Jersey's beautiful capital. Relax and recline, shop 'til you drop, take in the arts and discover a secret hideaway!
From deep relaxation to retail therapy!
St Helier offers fantastic shopping with a fantastic range of high street stores and local outlets in a largely pedestrianised area. King Street / Queen Street is the cobbled street at its heart, and there are plenty of boutique stores in the roads that run off it. Look out for:
- Hettich Jewellers - stocking the world's leading watches and jewellery at VAT-free prices
- Voisin and de Gruchy - the two department stores with many high street brands
- La Mare Shop - for locally-produced Genuine Jersey products
- Au Caprice - fine perfume
- Mark Howe - flowers in amazing arrangements, and a great gift selection (in West Centre)
- Brummells - men's designer clothing (in Halkett Street)
- Jaeger - clothing sold not only without VAT but - becuase of the store - at significant discounts (in Halkett Street)
- Relish - fabulous cheeses and wines (in Halkett Street)
- Moulton Brown - great skincare products (in Queen Street)
- Plums Lingerie (in Colomberie)
Jersey has some great coffee shops. Try:
- Cooper & Co - select your beans and watch them being ground - you can't get fresher
- Bean Around The World - Jersey's original coffee shop
- Cafe Jac at Jersey Arts Centre - coffee in a relaxed environment
- Dandy - small but very very good
- Big Maggy's Coffee and Bike Store - if you like coffee and bicycles, this is for you
- Jersey Pottery - good coffee, and a great place to people watch
A walk around Jersey's marinas is not only a great way to work up an appetite. There's a host of information about Jersey's nautical history, and general maritime facts and figures to discover as well.