Enjoy treatments at Spa Sirène, pampering yourself and your partner in relaxed and beautiful surroundings. The fantastic spa facilities include a heated vitality pool, steam therapy, tranquil rest room and a fully-equipped gym.
A capital day in St Helier
Enjoy a fabulous day in Jersey's beautiful capital. Relax and recline, shop 'til you drop, take in the arts and discover a secret hideaway!
From deep relaxation to retail therapy!
St Helier offers fantastic shopping with a fantastic range of high street stores and local outlets in a largely pedestrianised area. King Street / Queen Street is the cobbled street at its heart, and there are plenty of boutique stores in the roads that run off it. Look out for:
- de Gruchy - a department store with many high street and luxury brands
- La Mare Shop - for locally-produced Genuine Jersey product
Jersey has some great coffee shops. Try:
- Vinifera - great coffee, and a great place to people watch
- Bean Around The World - Jersey's original coffee shop
- The Potato Shack - serving much-loved Monmouth Coffee in rural St Helier
- Dandy - small but very very good
- Cooper & Co - select your beans and watch them being ground - you can't get fresher
A walk around Jersey's marinas is not only a great way to work up an appetite. There's a host of information about Jersey's nautical history, and general maritime facts and figures to discover as well.