24 February to 29 March 2020: A unique celebration of local food and drink at Jersey's finest restaurants
Enjoy the best of Jersey's food and drink during the gourmet food festival Taste Jersey. Indulge in specially crafted menus featuring some of the best local ingredients, as well as special dining and wine events.
Local produce will be brought into the spotlight during the second annual Taste Jersey food festival, which launches on 24 February 2020 and runs through to 29 March 2020. Developed in partnership with the Jersey Evening Post, Taste Jersey will showcase the range of culinary styles in many of Jersey’s leading restaurants with menus that feature the best of local seasonal produce.
Luxury Jersey Hotels brings together ten luxury hotels and nine partners whose aim is to increase awareness of and celebrate the best of Jersey.
Participating restaurants include:
- Ocean Restaurant
- Mark Jordan at the Beach
- Longueville Manor Restaurant
- Fusion at L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa
- The Bay Restaurant at St Brelade's Bay Hotel
- Zephyr at The Royal Yacht
- Chateau La Chaire
- Eat Jersey to return to The Atlantic Hotel in 2020
- Four restaurants included in the Michelin Guide 2020
- Channel Islands named a top foodie destination in the Good Food Guide 2020