Savour returns to Longueville Manor in 2020
Longueville Manor has announced dates for the second instalment of Savour - a series of unique wine and culinary events.
Each experience different to the last, the events will consist of chef’s lunches complete with informative speakers or chef’s dinners with Longueville Manor welcoming a host of talented chefs from fellow Relais and Châteaux properties across the UK, Italy and Denmark.
• Thursday 23rd January – A Sustainable Future (£55pp)
• Thursday 30th January – Claus Henriksen from Dragsholm Slot, Denmark (£185pp)
• Thursday 27th February – George Blogg from Gravetye Manor, West Sussex (£185pp)
• Thursday 19th March – Giuseppe D’Aquino from Villa Cordevigo, Italy (£185pp)
• Thursday 23rd April – Andrew Baird & Pedro Bento Celebrate 30 Collaborative Years (£185pp)
• Thursday 30th April – A Celebration of Veganism (£55pp)
Complimentary upgrades will be offered to those also wanting to book a stay for 2 nights or more during any of the events. Tickets can be bought as gifts in the form of a voucher, and will be beautifully packaged and posted to the buyer’s address.
For further details on Savour or to buy tickets, please call Longueville Manor’s reservation team on 01534 725501.