- Health Club
- Why here?
Generous hospitality and passionate service. Standing proud on St Brelade’s Bay beachfront St Brelade’s Bay Hotel, is one of Jersey’s best-loved hotels. Offering all the charm and nostalgia of a bygone era, but with all the modern comfort and amenities. Facilities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, luscious gardens and a state-of-the-art Health Club. The Hotel is steeped in history and has been welcoming guests for many years. Loved by locals and cherished by guests St Brelade’s Bay Hotel is a friendly place that guarantees everyone a warm welcome.
- Ocean-view bedrooms with balconies
- Flat-screen TVs
- In-room tea and coffee facilities
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- 5 Acres of magnificent pristine gardens
- Tennis court
- 20 meter heated outdoor and indoor pools
- 1648m²State of the art health club
- Steam room
- Spa pool
Please note that all facilities may not be available in order to adhere to Government of Jersey Covid-19 guidelines.
The Bay Restaurant
A destination in its own right, the oak panelled dining room overlooking the beautiful bay of St Brelade's compliments the very high standard of cuisine and service.
Petit Port Café
Fresh food and sunshine, that’s what summer is all about. The Petit Port Café at St Brelade’s Bay Hotel is the perfect place for summer dining. Hidden in the gardens and overlooking the pool and beach there are few better places to while away an afternoon.
The Sun Lounge - Afternoon Tea
A natural sun trap, the Sun Lounge is the perfect place to while away a morning in relaxed comfort or indulge in a spot of afternoon tea. Open all year to both residents and non-residents.
St Brelade's Bay Hotel Spa
One of the leading spaa and health club facilities in Jersey. The fabulous 1648m² health club offers state of the art gym complete with a 20 meter swimming pool, luxury changing rooms, group exercise studio, spa pool and steam room whilst the spa offers three treatment rooms.
- With 5 acres of gardens, two 20 metre swimming pools, tennis court, private beach access and more there is something for everyone
- Traditional dining in the oak panelled dining room
- State of the art health club
- Alfresco dining in the summer at The Pool Bar Café
- Hotel Booking
- Hotel & Travel Booking