Originally built in 1843, the elegant Château La Chaire has been enhanced and transformed into one of the island's finest country house hotels providing an incomparable level of comfort and service. Great care and attention to detail have been lavished throughout, with genuine antiques, and original paintings and wood panelling lending an authentic air of period charm to the welcoming and restful interior. Tucked away amongst the unspoilt scenery of the valley’s sunny slopes, Château La Chaire is surrounded by 7 acres of terraced woodland which look down over the beach and sea in the picturesque Rozel Bay and its bustling fishing community.
- There are 12 rooms graded as Classic and Superior along with one luxury suite, all individually furnished, distinctive in style and named after popular flowers. Classic rooms are on the second floor where the eaves are part of the room style whilst the Superior rooms and suites are on the first. Superior rooms are larger and many feature four poster beds and en-suite spa baths.
The hotel has both a ladies and gents mountain bike for guests use free of charge for the day (Book them early to avoid disappointment). The area offers some great views over Rozel Bay and the coast of France 14 miles away. Ask for a traditional picnic hamper to take with you.
- Residents' bar
- Flat screen TV in all rooms
- DVD player
- Honestly mini bar
- Complimentary Hildon water provided daily
- Free WiFi
- Towelling Bathrobes & slippers
- The White Company Noir toiletries
Iron & Board
4 AA Silver Star Hotel
3 AA Rosettes La Chaire restaurant
Enjoy a fine dining experience at AA 3 Rosette La Chaire restaurant or, for something more casual, take a short walk to nearby The Rozel Pub & Dining. Breakfast is both a buffet and a la carte offering of local Jersey produce. For lunch & dinner the traditional oak panelled a la carte restaurant is the firm favourite whilst the terrace is also open for lunch and dinner and during the spring and summer. Alternatively, a 2 minute stroll will take you to the Hotel's own “The Rozel Pub & Dining”, a great place to stop for some home cooked food and a pint of local ale. Relax in the traditional oak panelled Raymond’s Bar and lounge to enjoy bespoke cocktails and the informal day menu of snacks and nibbles.
- Hotel Booking
- Hotel & Travel Booking